Sunday 15 April 2012

Packaging Design.

This is the design on my Packaging for my DM.
I didn’t think that an envelope would work for this as I feel it needs to have something that is more easy access so I have designed a kind of of case that is open at one end so you can easily slide out the card and that can have the address can be printed upon it.

Example below is the net design for it, it is pretty simple with the main design being on the back. This features a union jack background and the BME logo. I didn’t want to put anything with the union jack on the front of the card as though it is a symbol of patriotism, there are some groups that give the symbol a bad reputation, and I didn’t want to give a bad first impression.

This was created very simply just by gathering measurements and placing the images upon the template In Photoshop.      

No comments:

Post a Comment